1400 W Ninth Avenue, Escondido
M.O.M.S. Life: Moms Offering Moms Support
M.O.M.S. Life through Existence Church is a diverse group of women, committed to supporting and encouraging each other through the joys and trials of motherhood. Mom’s Life provides opportunities for friendships, networks of support and good old fun!
Expectant moms and moms of any aged children are invited to M.O.M.S. Life. Below is an explanation of what the ministry currently offers along with contact names/emails, suggestions and/or questions are always welcome. Invite your friends to our next event!
Respond: Respond to the needs of new moms within the first month of the birth by coordinating meal deliveries and providing supportive phone calls.
- Alyson Abela, email@example.com, is the contact to start a Meal Train. Please contact her if you or someone you know has had a recent addition to your family!
- Cassandra Pettigrew, Kassandra_lynn@hotmail.com, is the contact for supporting new moms though phone calls and linking up new moms with each other.
Refresh : Four events a year where moms come and find fellowship and spiritual growth. These events will include a speaker, discussion and childcare.
- Please contact Kim Hotsenpiller, firstname.lastname@example.org, to join her Refresh Team or for more information/suggestions.
Relax: Offer various moms and kids playdates and three annual Mom’s Night Outs
- Sarah Reiswig, email@example.com, will plan Mom’s Night Outs, please contact her for more information or to suggest a location.
- Mackenzie Sterling, firstname.lastname@example.org, will coordinate various playdates usually in conjunction with other church events.
.: MOM’S LIFE EVENTS